Sunday, November 28, 2010

Possible 2011 Triathlon/Duathlon Schedule?

I have been thinking a little bit about 2011 and the schedule I would like to race.
I am going to go from 18 races this year to maybe 12 races, or less, in 2011 and no Half-IMs.  I would like to race less and possibly go faster.  I might look at some small shorter races to substitute for some of these popular races.
This is incredibly tenative, but I thought I would throw it out there.  No dates yet.  My girlfriend is going to Nicaragua for PA school and we might go there and go scuba diving before she starts.  This is mid-July and will result in some adjustments.  I plan on doing all the T'N'T races this year.  Hopefully, early in the year I can do some 5K and 10K runs.
 
St. Anthony's Triathlon - St. Petersburg, FL
Gear West Duathlon - Orono, MN
Apple Duathlon - Sartel, MN
Manitou Sprint - White Bear Lake, MN
Lake Minnetonka - Excellsior, MN
Lake Waconia (Long Course) - Waconia, MN
MinneMan - Oak Grove, MN
Timberman (Long Course) - Grand Rapids, MN
Brewhouse (Long Course) - Duluth, MN
Turtleman - Shoreview, MN
Maple Grove Olympic Triathlon - Maple Grove, MN
St. Croix Valley Olympic Triathlon - Hudson, WI
Dousman Duathlon - Dousman, WI
Cannon-Well Duathlon - Faribault, MN

1 comment:

Matt Dodds said...

You have a shockingly similar race schedule to mine. Looks like a great season to me. :) Happy Trails!