Sunday, December 5, 2010

November 2010 Workout Summary and Registered for First Race

This November was about the same as last November.  This November had running, last November did not.
I did about 3 hours of strength last November, and this November about 2 hours.  Feeling pretty good this November.  I would like to get more biking in.  See what I can do in Dec and Jan, I will need to ramp it up in Feb, March, etc.
As usual, for the 4th year in a row, I am registered for St. Anthony's Triathlon in St. Petersburg, FL.  This year it is May 1.  Last year I jogged the run because I was still recovering from my stress fracture.  Hopefully, this year I can run it. 

Here is a comparison of this November to previous Novembers.  November of 2007 I did very little or nothing.








YTD and totals since 2007





Totals and monthly averages since 2007

No comments: