Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cathartic

On Saturday morning I did the tri-club weekly spin group, it was just me and another guy, which was fine.  I felt so much better after spinning.  Today there was no tri-club group run because it was too cold (-10 without wind chill, -30 to -40 with, ugh) so I ran for an hour on the treadmill at Bally's.  Again, it felt great.  I still feel stressed, anxious about stuff, but the workouts really helped.  I spent about 8 months working out almost every day, and I was so much more relaxed, there was less stress then, but now that I am working out less, when I do workout, I realize how helpful it is.  I have always known how helpful it is, I guess sometimes I need to remind myself.

2 comments:

Tat said...

Keep your head up high. All you can do is the best you can, it shows your caracter!All you can do is live for today and not dwell on the past or the future. Happy New Year and thank you for your comment.

Christopher Hawes said...

Thank you and you are welcome