Friday, December 13, 2013

November 2013 Racing and Training Summary

I am running a little late with this.  Busy, busy, busy.  Just closed and moved into a new house, so that is taking up some time that would normally be free for other things.  It is worth it.  The house is awesome.  We are setting up a training room in the house.  Basically, a room to put a bike trainer, maybe a treadmill someday, a place to store workout and race stuff, workout mats, with a TV and DVD player.
I did a 5K on Thanksgiving, in St. Paul, down by the river.  It was cold and it went ok.
5K = 23:47 (7:40/mi)

I got more swimming in this December than the previous two years.  Again, Masters is an ass kicker.  Run time down a little from previous years, bike time up from last year, and strength time down from last year.  Overall, my strength work for this year is the highest it has been since 2009 when I had the stress fracture.

In December I am going to workout when I can.  It is tough month with the holidays, and especially with moving into a new house.  I will see what I can do. 
In January I will have to start ramping up.  I have registered for two races already.  St. Anthony's in St. Petersburg, FL.  2014 will be the 7th time there.  The other race I registered for is Lake Minnetonka.  Once 2014 starts, I will probably start registering for more.  2014 here I come!


November Year-to-Year Comparison






Workout Totals and Average Since 2007











YTD and Totals Since 2007
 

No comments: