Saturday, October 12, 2013

2013 Transition Pictures

Here are pics of all my transitions from 2013.  Try to do this every year.  Interesting to see all the different setups from this year.

St. Anthony's Triathlon



Gear West Duathlon





Manitou Sprint Triathlon (Became Duathlon)



Graniteman - Saint Cloud Sprint Triathlon


Lake Waconia Triathlon

Heart of the Lakes Triathlon 

Chisago Lakes Sprint - No Pics, on phone and did not transfer

Graniteman - Big Lake

Lake Marion Sprint Triathlon


Lifetime Maple Grove - Oly Distance


St. Croix Valley - Olympic Distance

Dousman Duathlon






1 comment:

sabina moon said...

This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site.
tips for triathlon