Friday, August 31, 2012

August 2012 Training and Racing Summary

August consisted of two triathlons (Brewhouse and Maple Grove) and the last TT of the year.
This was my last month at OHP, after almost two years of working there part time.  Done.
Training this month was a bit on the low side.  My second lowest August on record.  I did do more swimming this August than last August.  Also, I did more triathlons in previous Augusts, so that will decrease my total time this year compared to years past.  No Turtleman this year.  I did pick up my run intesity this month compared to last month and June.
I have one Olympic Distance race left, St. Croix Valley Triathlon, and this will be last chance this year to go under 2.5 hours at this distance. It will interesting to see if I have it in me this year to get under that mark.  Last year I missed it because, for some reason, I choked on the swim.  I don't think that will happen this year.  I think this year it will come down to the run.


August Year-to-Year Comparison




Since 2007 and Monthly Averages







YTD Total and Totals Since 2007
 

No comments: