Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 December Training Summary (No Racing)

December was all training, and no racing.  Pretty decent month, more swiming that the previous two months.  A little less running and biking than last two months.  My goal was to back it off in Oct, Nov, and Dec, and I did do that.
Not really much to say about December.  I will need to starting bumping up the yardage and time in January.  I am going to try and make January a run focus month, hope to get about 7 hours of running in, maintain the bike about 7-8 hours, and try to swim every Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
I am currently registered for 6 race in 2012, St. Anthony's Triathlon, Gear West Duathlon, Lake Waconia, OHP Manitou Sprint, OHP MinneMan, and OHP Twin Cites.

Comparisons of Decembers




Total and Averages Since 2007







YTD and Totals Since 2007

No comments: