Thursday, September 8, 2011

2011 August Racing and Training Summary

This month I had one duathlon (Turtleman Duathlon) and one triathlon (Maple Grove Oly). There were no Tuesday Night Time Trials. I missed the first one of the month due to work and the second one got rained out. I will put a post covering the TNT results of this year and a comparison to previous years sometime soon.

The time I spent swimming this year is lower than previous years, but it has been going well, in terms of race performance.  My bike and run are lower than last year, but July and August of 2010 also include more races and Half-IMs.  I am basically putting time and volume similar to 2008.

Comparison of August from Year-to-Year


Totals Since 2007 and Per Month Averages




YTD 2011 and Totals Since 2007

No comments: