Thursday, December 23, 2010

Non-Triathlon Related Interview on Minnesota Tri News

Jerry MacNeil has a website called Minnesota Tri News.  The website, as the name implies, has to do with MN related triathlon news.  Every week or so he does a local athlete profile that is non-tri related.  He sends out a questionaire.  You fill it out, send it back, and he publishes it on his website.
He sent me a questionaire and I filled it out.  It was pubulished on the MN tri news website today.
Link is here
It was kind of difficult for me to fill out.  I guess that I am a little worried about how my likes\dislikes will be judged.  Which is dumb.  I like what I like, I dislike what I dislike.
Jerry asked me if I would write up some book and/or movie reviews in the future.  I am going try and provide him some content.  See what I can come up.

No comments: