Sunday, September 12, 2010

Product Review 25 - SLS3 Tri-Kit (Two Piece)



Pros

Tri-shorts fit comfortably and do what they are supposed to do, not get in the way while wearing them. I have not worn the tri-top racing, only swimming and biking, it is comfortable and has a nice pocket built in the back.


Cons

None at the moment


I have done multiple duathlons and triathlons with the tri-shorts. I also wear them for Master’s swim. I have not had a variety of tri-shorts, but these are best pair I have come across so far. I think the most important thing about a tri short is that it is not in the way of swimming, biking, or running. It should not bind, chafe, or be uncomfortable in anyway. These shorts fit comfortably for swimming, biking, and running. There is enough padding in the crouch to be comfortable, but not so much as to be intrusive, and not so little as to be useless.

I have not worn the tri-top racing. I have worn it for swim workouts and bike workouts; it is comfortable and breathes well.

I am not sure I would buy the tri-top, not because it is uncomfortable, but because I prefer my Gear West tri-top for racing or my Speedo FastSkin. I don’t really wear a tri-top when working out. I would buy the tri-shorts because they work great for both racing and training.


2 comments:

Brian said...

Love my Gear West Sugoi one-piece. best race suit I've ever owned. Not sure why I prefer one piece over two -piece, just do. Maybe it makes me feel faster?!?!

SLS3 said...

Hi,
My name is Sebastian. I am the owner of SLS3 and would like to thank you for your nice review. I really appreciate your honesty. Please do not hesitate to contact me at sebastian@slstri.com if you have any questions regarding our products.
Thanks again.