Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 2010 Workout Summary

Here is a comparison for previous July workouts. Race time/yardage is included.
This July I did 2 TTs and 4 Triathlons, one triathlon was a 70.3 race.

I put in a lot of time this July. This month had the most run time of the whole year and very close to the most bike time, second most. The 70.3 definitely boosted my time for the month. Last July I still had not raced, due to the stress fracture. I think I had done 4 tris and 2 TTs in July of 2008.
Below is YTD and totals, including everything this year, since 2007

Below is totals and averages since 2007


In August I have 2 TTs left and 4 Tris. One of those is a Half-IM, two are long sprints, and one is a long Oly, for lack of a better description. August should be a pretty hefty month also. September has a Tri and 2 Dus and things will start to come down from there as I get lazy for the rest of the year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck on the future events!