Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update of Feb


Last week was a hell work week, in terms of hours. I worked 12+ hours everyday plus I worked the weekend, 8 hours on Sat and probably 6-8 hours on Sun. We had a customer here from Korea and we had to do a demonstration. The final report was due yesterday by the end of the work day, and we got it out by then. Things went surprisingly well. I have gotten a lot of kudos this week, which has been nice.

I have Thursday and Friday off this week, which will be nice.

Anyway, my shin\knee did not bother me last time I ran, on Sunday, which is great. Going to run tonight, so I will see how things go. I did not wear my normal work shoes all last week. I wonder if my work shoes are contributing to my issue? They are pretty crappy and worn down.
The last week in Feb had few workouts, 2 morning swims, an hour trainer on Sat, and an hour run on Sun. To the right I have my monthly workout for all last year, off-season, and the first month on the training plan. Swim is down a little, but will pick up big time, since in March, this week, I have started going to Masters swim group three times a week. I will probably have twice as much swim yardage this March as I did last March. Last March I was working in Germany, which hindered my ability to get swim workouts in.

Swimming is going well. I don't know if I can make a call on the run and bike until I actually start racing.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

lu said...

It's hard to fit it in with so much work, and the last thing we want to stress about is our leisure. But we do, don't we.
This time of year is particularly difficult with the weather being so unpredictable, my motivation wanes.