Saturday, May 16, 2015

April 2015 Racing and Training Summary

This April was a little below average in terms of swim, bike, and run.  I tried to keep my intensity up.  I think I did a good job of that.  I feel pretty good.

I crossed over 2000 hours of training since 2007.  Seems like it should be more.......
That comes out to a little over 21 hours a month in total training time.  That total and average includes months where I had no time, which hasn't been 2007.  Since 2007, the least amount of time I have put in training has been 6 hours in 2008. 

I had one race, St. Anthony's, as usual.  Race report for that coming up soon.

There isn't a whole lot to say about the month, except I tried to be consistent, as always, and keep up my intensity.  I felt pretty good throughout the month.  With the race season coming up in MN, I think keeping things going in May, Gear West duathlon and TTs, will be important, for when June - August races come around.  Just have to keep being consistent, it is all about consistency.

May through August should be more exciting.  Hopefully.

Year-to-Year April Comparisons





Since 2007 and Year-to-Date Totals












Total Since 2007 and Averages

No comments: