Friday, December 12, 2014

November 2014 Racing and Training Summary

November and December are usually months were I am training\working out to maintain some level of fitness, before going to January where I will try to ramp up training.  This November was basically an attempt to maintain. 

I did stop running for over 2 weeks.  Then I started up and think I over did it.  Not in terms of speed, I made sure to go slow, but time.  I probably should have got back in a little slower.  I was pretty sore after the third run of the week.  I took about a week off of biking and a week off of swimming.  I felt pretty good most of the month.  Some of the usual November workout blahs.  All the time I put in was above average.  Down a little from last year. 

Not much else to say about November.  Probably similar for December.  I would like to get in a little more bike in December.  I will cross over 100 hours on the bike in December.  This year will be the first year since 2011 that I have put in over 100 hours on the bike.  I think it paid off this year.

Comparison of Novembers from Year-to-Year







Totals and Averages Since 2007

 
 
 












Year-to-Date and Totals Since 2007


 

No comments: