Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2014 Tentative Race Schedule

Below is my tentative race schedule for 2014.  I have registered for the first 6 races. 
Hopefully, I am going to do my first back-to-back race weekend.  Minnetonka on Saturday and Manitou on Sunday, two sprints back-to-back.  It is about the average number of races I have been doing, 12, since I started in 2006.
This year, after I complete six races, I will have completed 100 multi-sport (triathlon and duathlon) races since I started in 2006.
It will be my 7th time starting St. Anthonys'.  If I finish it will be my 6th.  It will be my 8th Gear West Du.  My 3rd Lake Minnetonka.  4th Manitou, 6th Waconia, 3rd Heart of the Lakes, 6th Chisago Lakes Sprint, 2nd Graniteman Big Lake, 2nd Lake Marion Sprint, 5th Maple Grove Oly, 5th St. Croix Valley Oly (did the Sprint once), and my 7th Dousman Du (did it once as a relay).
I will also try to do as many Tuesday Night Time Trials (T'N'Ts) as possible.  Sprinkle in a few trail races and road races at the end, maybe one road race in March.


4/27 (Sun) - St. Anthonys' Triathlon (R) - St. Petersburg, FL
5/18 (Sun) - Gear West Duathlon (R) - Orono, MN
6/21 (Sat) - Lake Minnetonka (R) - Minnetonka, MN
6/22 (Sun) – Manitou Sprint Triathlon (R) – White Bear Lake, MN
6/29 (Sun) – Lake Waconia (R) – Waconia, MN
7/20 (Sun) – Heart of the Lakes (R) – Annandale, MN
7/27 (Sun) – Chisago Lakes Sprint Triathlon () – Chisago, MN
8/9 (Sat) – Graniteman Big Lake () – Big Lake, MN
8/17 (Sun) – Lake Marion Sprint Triathlon () – Lake Marion,MN
8/23 (Sat) - Maple Grove Triathlon () - Maple Grove, MN
8/30 (Sun) - St. Croix Valley Olympic Triathlon () - Hudson, WI
9/ (Sun) - Dousman Duathlon () - Dousman, WI

No comments: