Sunday, March 3, 2013

February 2013 Racing and Training Summary

This Feb was pretty average in terms of total time spent, when compared to previous Febs. 
My swim distance and time continue to grow since the end of 2012. 
I am keeping with the my training goal of increased intensity over last year.  The new Masters group I am in is definitely more intense and the distance keeps up.  I Swim has the intensity workouts, distance workouts, and form workouts.  Hopefully, the change up in types of workouts and coaching will translate to some extra swim speed.  I did a timed 100yd sprint off the blocks for the first time in a long time.  My legs were a little tired from a hard bike and run weekend.  I was able to pull out a 1:06 for the 100.  I was very happy with that. 
I am keeping my run and bike intensity up.  Not really much to say about Feb, except trying to be consistent and keep up my intensity.  Trying to hit those Sunday morning LA Fitness spin classes. 
Through the first two months of 2013 I am on pace to be where I want to be.
Below are my usual monthly summary tables

Comparison of Feb Time Year-To-Year



Totals and Averages Since 2007





Totals for 2013 and Totals Since 2007
 

 

No comments: