Saturday, October 1, 2011

2011 September Training and Racing Summary

September consisted of the St. Croix Valley Olympic Distance Tri and the Dousman Du.  After the Dousman Du, basically the last two weeks, I started to take it easy.  I did begin to add a little strength work.  The strength work consists of doing some crunches, squats, tricep extensions, bicep curls, and some step ups.  I would add some more strength work and time as the season goes on.

I took Sept 2007 off, 2008 was my biggest year.  Almost every month in 2008 was my biggest month when compared to other years.  This month was a lower month, taking a little time off.  2009 was a high for swimming and biking due to my stress fracture.

Year-to-Year Comparison of September





Totals and Averages Since 2007








Total Since 2007 and YTD Total

No comments: