Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April 2011 Training Summary - 1 Million Yards (In Four Years)

In the next day or so I will post my race report for St. Anthony's Tri, which I did on Sunday May 1, and had a race I am very happy with.
This April had my highest number of hours on the bike, ever.  I guess working at a training studio (OptumHealth Performance) when they have spin classes going on is paying off for me.  Based on my bike split from St. Anthony's it appears to be paying off (more later).  Even with all that biking, still only my 3rd highest April in terms of total hours.
I started swimming in April 2007, after a 15 year break.  This April I crossed over a million yards, by my log book.  In all of 2007 I swam about 45,000 yards.  The yards really started to rack up after I started in Masters in Dec of '08.
This April I did about 15 minutes a strength training the whole month, some planks and squats and crunches.

Year-to-Year April Comparison






Totals and Averages Since April 2007








YTD 2011 and Totals Since April 2007

No comments: