Monday, May 9, 2011

Additional St. Anthony's Triathlon Comment

I forgot to mention something about this race, the packet pick-up process and bike drop-off. 
Honestly, for a race this size, it is smooth and fast.  I have been to races much smaller and it has taken too long to do packet pick-up.  Bike drop-off, is also easy and fast.  Get your packet, quick, walk down to transistion, find number, rack bike, and walk out.  Done.
Soon I am going to post some random pictures I took before and after the race.  I am not going to buy the packet of race pictures, too expensive.  I think there is 9 pictures in the packet and it would cost my 55 buck, or something like that.  There are a few pictures I like, and there is one pick of the jerk drafting off me.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Gift suggestion for your significant other: Provide her with the photo pix site and say something like, "a few photos from here would make a nice Xmas present". Worked for me last Xmas. I got nice set of photos from various races in 2010. And I didn't end up with a bunch of ties and other things I really don't need.

As far as packet pickup, I could not agree me. I think the worst for me last year was Maple Grove. Piss poor location. Line snaked out the door. I mean, really....its just a packet pick up!