Sunday, April 11, 2010

2010 Playlist for Racing and Training

First of all, I don't listen to my iPod when running or biking outside. Too dangerous. Especially running up and down Grand and Summit. I think you need to hear and see what is going on with all the traffic. Personally, I think riding with headphones on is kind of dumb.
Anyway, enough preaching, a long way back I posted my "Racing and Training" playlist. The songs I listen to when on the trainer (honestly, usually, I watch TV shows on the internet that I missed at some point during the week or movies when on the trainer at home), at the gym (currently LA Fitness), in the car before a race, or when I want to get pumped up. Below is my current "Racing and Training" playlist. I am just going to list song title and artist. If you want to know the album, you know how to use the internet.
1. All Fired Up - Interpol
2. Mind Eraser, No Chaser - Them Crooked Vultures
3. Catch Hell Blues - The White Stripes
4. Checkered Floor - Silversun Pickups
5. Keep the Car Running - The Arcade Fire
6. Young Man - In Living Colour
7. Bandoliers - Them Crooked Vultures
8. Ladyfingers (Kurt's Guaranteed Every Time Mix) - Luscious Jackson
9. Push It - Garbage
10. Ring-A-Ling - Black Eyed Peas
11. Long Division - Death Cab for Cutie
12. The Royal We - Silversun Pickups
13. Dead End Friends - Them Crooked Vultures
14. Why I Am - Dave Matthews Band
15. Not Even Jail - Interpol
16. Imma Be - Blacked Eye Peas
17. Naked Eye (Tony's Magic Mix) - Luscious Jackson
18. Low - Foo Fighters
19. Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go) - Garbage
20. Judas Cradle - Sugar
21. Sweepstakes (feat. Mos Def and Hypnotic Brass Ensemble) - Gorillaz
22. Fog vs. Mould For the Length of Love - Interpol
23. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
24. Run Baby Run - Garbage
25. Gunman - Them Crooked Vultures
26. Why Do I Lie? (Pants on Fire Mix) - Luscious Jackson
27. The Pretender - Foo Fighters
28. Seven - Dave Matthews Band
29. Mammoth - Interpol
30. Unthought Known - Pearl Jam
31. Behind the Sun - Living Colour
32. Nervous Breakthrough (Thievery Corporation Remix) - Luscious Jackson
33. No One Loves Me & Neither Do I - Them Crooked Vultures
34. It's Nice to Know You Work Alone - Silversun Pickups
35. Party All the Time - Silversun Pickups
36. Til the Day I Die - Garbage
37. Future Foe Scenarios - Silversun Pickups
38. In Your Honor - Garbage
39. Bring It On - Seal
40. Whole Lotta Losin' - Monsters of Folk

No comments: