Monday, December 7, 2009

Product Review 12 - 2XU Calf Guards


Due to a stress fracture I have not worn the calf guards running. I have worn the left leg calf guard under a walking cast for ~3 months. Wearing the walking cast with the calf guard on was much more comfortable than with the calf guard off. I wore the calf guard on the leg with the stress fracture while swimming to, hopefully, provide additional support. I also wore them while biking, both indoors and outdoors. I am not sure they have helped with the healing of my stress fracture, but they probably did not hurt. If they are working like they are supposed to, which is to improve blood flow in the area that they are worn, they may have helped with the healing process, at least a little.
They fit comfortably and feel good while wearing them. They do feel supportive and feel like they are making a difference when I have worn them working out. I am interested to feel the affects of wearing them while running. I also like they way they look. The left one is pretty worn out from wearing it under the walking cast and swimming with it on. I will probably buy another pay when these are worn out.

No comments: