Friday, December 4, 2009

Product Review 11 - Gore Bike Wear Windstopper Soft Shell




It has been awhile since I have posted, not sure if anyone is looking, but I will continue.




I have only worn this hat while biking, underneath my helmet and it works perfect. The hat fits great and is warm. There is a thin band of elastic, or some tighter fabric, around the bottom that holds the hat tight on the head, which is important since I have a shaved head. You also notice that from the shape of the hat it is designed to be worn in a particular direction. There is a low end of the hat, which is worn towards the back and a dip along the sides to better cover the ears. The hat, as advertised, is a wind stopper and keeps the head warm while biking. I imagine it does the same while running. The hat is a little pricey, around $40, but it is worth it. I own this product and it is definitely one of the better pieces of winter clothing that I own.

No comments: