Saturday, April 13, 2013

2013 Racing and Training Playlist - Music!

Since I have been racing and had an iPod, I have had a "Racing and Training" playlist.  A playlist to listen to while training, indoors, and before races, and sometimes just to enjoy. Way back I posted my first playlist and for the longest time I had the same playlist, just swapped out songs here and there.  This year I dumped the whole thing and started new.  Some songs are from the previous playlist. 
I made add some as the year progresses, but this is basically what I have been listening to on the treadmill, lifting, and on the trainer.  As you can see, I am mostly into rock.

Star Machine - Bob Mould
Mind Eraser, No Chaser - Them Crooked Vultures
Gun-Shy Sunshine - Silversun Pickups
Rope - Foo Fighters
No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
Bandoliers - Them Crooked Vultures
Anything We Want - Fiona Apple
A Good Idea - Sugar
Dead End Friends - Them Crooked Vultures
There's No Secrets This Year - Silversun Pickups
Scumbag Blues - Them Crooked Vultures
Infinity Guitars - Sleigh Bells
Silver Age - Bob Mould
Automatic System Habit - Garbage
Evil - Interpol
Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
Gunman - Them Crooked Vultures
Hot Knife - Fiona Apple
No One Loves Me & Neither Do I - Them Crooked Vultures
All My Life - Foo Fighters
The Descent - Bob Mould
Metal Heart - Garbage
Celebrity Skin - Hole
Crush - Sleigh Bells

No comments: