Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May 2012 Training Summary

In May, my training time was down from previous years.  I did do two time trials, a duathlon, and I also got married.  The getting married is the biggest event of the month and the year, and possibly my life.  It was a great wedding. I don't think I could have asked for anything more.
Even though my time was down from previous months, and previous Mays, I feel I still got high intensity workouts in that will benefit me this season.  I felt pretty good most of the month.
Below are my results from the two TTs I did this month, along with comparisons to previous Mays.
In June, I will do four triathlons, so there will be action packed weekends.


Tuesday Night Time Trial Results

5/8 - 11 miles = 30:12 @ Average Speed = 21.85MPH
5/22 - 11 miles = 29:14 @ Average Speed = 22.58MPH

Nice improvement over the the two weeks
May to May Comparisons


Total and Averages Since 2007






YTD and Totals Since 2007

No comments: