Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jan 2011 Triathlon Training Workout Summaries and More

Below are my workout summaries for the month of January since 2007.  YTD since 2007 and averages.  I spent a week in Mexico on vacation, which was wonderful, and spent very little time working out.  I need to spend some not working out.  Did a short run on a crappy treadmill, a short ride on a crappy recumbent bike, short workout on a crappy elliptical trainer, and a short run outside.  The run outside was the best.  The resort was great, the workout center was crappy.  If you didn't notice. 
I still had a high volume month.  It was my highest total month since I started working out. 
Into Feb I need to pickup the bike time, looking for 10-12 hours for the month.  My intensity has been pretty good from doing spin workouts at OHP.  The run and swim should go up a bit in Feb.  See what I can do.
I am slowly creepy up on 1000 hours total racing and training and a million yards swimming. 

January-to-January Comparison of Training Numbers
YTD 2011 Totals and Totals Since 2007
YTD Since 2011 and Monthly Averages Since 2007

No comments: